Know kannya's new year resolutions | 2k18

The secret of getting ahead is starting something new


Happy New Year, everyone! I like to pen down my New year resolutions  every year, stick it in my cupboard so as to revisit it each and every day. Having that unconscious constant visual reminder always helps me to stick to my goals throughout the year.

Here are my resolutions for 2018:

A bad habit I’m going to break:
Stop procrastinating.when I get too piled up with work or deadlines , that's all I do!
I’m going to work harder at:
Making people incorporate my  fanda of #khaoaurkhilao and later making time for exercise after all my binge eating sessions.
A class I’d like to take:
Photography.
I’d like to spend more time doing:
Pursuing my hobbies which include : hogging, zest for exploring and obviously keeping the zeal of learning on.
A food I want to eat more of:
Well! Being a foodie , this is the toughest to set down. But I think a good and a balanced diet is going to be my choice of the year.

Let kurious kannya know your new year resolutions as well by writing in the comments below!!

Comments

Popular Posts