The 'FIRST' feeling

To see something for the first time is to see something as its purest and most aesthetic form. 

- kriouskannya



Tanvi : Wake up Anvi!! ( 6:30 in the morning )
Anvi : What is it, yaar?! 
Tanvi : Its snowing!!
Anvi : Stop joking at 6:30 in the morning yaar, please let me sleep.
Tanvi : Oh God! I am not joking wake upppp 
( Tanvi gives Anvi a hand to pull her out of bed )
(Anvi exits room and looks out of the window )

Beautiful, I exclaimed. It felt as if it was raining white. The road, the grass, the leaves, the cars, the city was covered in thick sheets of fresh white snow! It felt like the entire scenery just changed overnight! I felt like a small child who experiences their first's, completely stirred up with joy and appreciation. 

For those of you who don't know I belong to Delhi, and snow does not exist in Delhi. So this was not only the first snow in Ann Arbor this year, but it was also the first time I saw live snow in my life! Since a very young age movies had instilled in me a sense of exhilaration to see and feel the snow. Whether it' something small or big , experiencing something that you have always dreamt of strikes a really uncommon feeling. For me the snow broke the monotonous routine and came in like a little pill of happiness taken in with a breath of fresh air. Ann Arbor gifts me my lot of firsts but this 'FIRST' will always be cherished. 

To new hobbies, new outlooks, new people and new memories.   








#snow #annarbor #usa #firstsnow #snowfeeling #babyitscold #cold #snowfall # snowflake #white #pretty #beautiful #newpost 


Comments

Popular Posts